Apollo 50 (Sildenafil) 50 mg
What is Apollo?
Apollo is an analogue of the famous Viagra, originally developed for use in medicine for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Produced under this trademark of the well-known Moldovan pharmaceutical company Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
Everyone knows that the original purpose of using Apollo (Viagra) among men was to eliminate erectile dysfunction, as well as increase them. Nevertheless, in recent years, the drug has been increasingly used in bodybuilding and other sports. It should be noted that the majority of athletes taking Viagra do not ask the question of increasing potency. The purpose of its application in the field of sports was pumping. It occurs due to the fact that the active chemical substance, which is sildenafil, has the property of increasing blood flow to the muscles, as a result of which there is an increase in the endurance coefficient, which has a positive effect on the effectiveness of training. This indicator makes it possible to carry out more intense loads on the muscles.
There is a misconception among users that Viagra is another nitrogen donor. However, Apollo has been proven to have absolutely no effect on nitrogen levels. However, it actually promotes vasodilation in muscle mass, and therefore aids in muscle pumping.
At the moment, an organization that fights against the use of doping in sports is conducting research on the effect of Viagra on athletic performance. If irrefutable evidence is presented that the generic drug has a significant impact on the performance of the competition, then a ban on its use will be imposed (applies to strength and speed sports). It is assumed that such a ban will not apply to bodybuilding, since the absence of a negative effect of Viagra on health has been proven.
It is worth noting that with minor negative manifestations in rare cases, Apollo has a positive effect on the heart and lungs, improves blood flow in the muscles and slightly lowers blood pressure. It has an advantage over steroids and anabolic steroids in that it does not have a detrimental effect on the body.
It is produced in the form of tablets for oral use with a concentration of the active chemical - sildenafil - 100mg / tab.
Properties and effects
- Promotes intensive protein synthesis and an increase in metabolic processes;
- It has the ability to increase the level of natural testosterone, a hormone that affects the growth of muscle fiber mass, an increase in strength and endurance levels;
- Increases blood circulation by carrying oxygen and other nutrients to the muscles;
- Promotes additional tone of the whole body, in particular the muscles;
- Slightly promotes the burning of fatty deposits;
- Has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems;
- Increases sex drive and libido;
- Practical absence of side effects when consuming the drug.
Before taking the Apollo course, it is recommended to carefully study the instructions in order to avoid possible contraindications of the generic for use.
In pursuit of sports goals, the maximum dosage of the drug should not exceed 200 mg at a time. It is taken immediately before or immediately after training. During periods of lack of training, the use of tablets can be excluded in order to avoid the development of tolerance to the drug. The recommended course duration can vary from 4 to 6 weeks.
As a rule, the use of Apollo is not burdened with negative effects. In those rare cases when an overdose of the drug occurs, the following side effects may occur:
- Visual impairment (in rare cases - its loss);
- Nasal congestion.
Apollo 50 (Sildenafil) 50 mg
- Form: tablets
- Dosage: 50 mg/tab
- QTY in box: 5 tablets
- Active substanse: sildenafil
- Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, kollidone 25 (polyvinylpyrrolodone), magnesium stearate, FDC Blue N.1 dye
- Categories: Supplements
- Brand: Balkan Pharmaceuticals
- Trade name: Apollo, Sildenafil, Sildenafilum